Almond Community Grants Fund
Please contact Carol Marr, details below
Overview of Recommendation Process
Applications fitting criteria will be considered by a funding panel comprising of representatives of each of the Community Council areas, and at least one elected member.
The total annual budget for grants is £27,586, and the Panel considers all applications that meet the funding criteria until the fund for that year has been fully allocated. As a result, the Panel will recommend to fully fund the project, offer partial funding, or decline to recommend an award.
The Neighbourhood Network will make recommendations to Locality Manager based on Funding Panel discussions.
Awards Made in 2020/21
- Muirhouse Millennium Centre, LIFT Project - £3,840
- Davidsons Mains and Silverknowes Christmas Lights Group - £1,600
- Evolution Swim School - £3,550
- SHE Scotland CIC - £2,000
- Cramond Association (Walled Garden) - £4,867
- Edinburgh Forget Me Not Garden - £5,000
- Muirhouse Youth Development Project - £4,900
North West Community Grants Fund application and guidanceNorth West Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidance
For further information on the Community Grants Fund please contact Carol Marr.