City Centre Community Grants Fund
Friday 3 September 2021
Overview Of Recommendation Process
Grants are awarded based on recommendations to the South East Locality Manager by the City Centre Funding Panel. The Panel consists of representative from local groups, community councils and City of Edinburgh councillors. The Panel considers all applications that meet the funding criteria until the fund for that year has been fully allocated. As a result, the Panel will recommend to fully fund the project, offer partial funding, or decline to recommend an award.
The Panel normally meets two or three times throughout the year depending on when applications are received, and we try to publicise any deadlines in advance of the Panel meetings as widely as possible in advance to give potential applicants time to prepare.
Awards Made In 2020/21
- Edinburgh Lothians Greenspace Trust - £5,000
- East and Southeast Asian Scotland - £5,000
- Edinburgh Graduate Theatre Group - £5,000
- Grassmarket Residents Association - £3,672
- Grassmarket Community Project - £2,150
- The Crannie (EOTDT) - £2,150
- Tollcross Community Action Network - £2,000
For further information please contact Jade Mooney, Lifelong Learning and Development Officer.
City Centre Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidance
City Centre Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidancedownloadable application form and guidance