Craigentinny & Duddingston (10 Villages) Community Grants Fund
Overview of Recommendation Process
Craigentinny & Duddingston/10 Villages Community Grants are awarded based on recommendations to the North East Locality Manager by the 10 Villages Funding Panel. The Panel consists of representatives from local community organisations who were nominated from the wider Neighbourhood Partnership membership. The total annual budget for grants is £25,477, and the Panel considers all applications that meet the funding criteria until the fund for that year has been fully allocated. As a result, the Panel will recommend to fully fund the project, offer partial funding, or decline to recommend an award.
The Panel normally meets three or four times throughout the year following the set deadlines for applications. Information about community grants, application forms, guidelines and application deadlines are published widely in advance so that potential applicants have time to prepare their project outlines including costs and quotations of costs.
Awards Made in 2020/21
- Craigentinny Telferton Allotments - £1000
- MILAN - £2700
- People Know How - £3000
- Lochend Community Growing Project (Secret Garden) - £2062
- The Field Group (Duddingston) - £2953
- Craigentinny Community Garden - £1303
- Parsons Green Primary School Parent Council - £2800
- Colony of Artists - £3000
- North East Dementia Care - £2500
- Craigentinny Primary School Parent Council - £2432
- Urban Eden Owners Association - £100
- Lochend Neighbourhood Centre - £1500
10 Villages CGF
For further information please use the 10 villages community grants fund contact details.
Craigentinny Duddingston Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidance
Craigentinny Duddingston Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidanceDownloadable application and guidance