Inverleith Community Grants Fund
Please contact Elaine Lennon, details below.
Overview of Recommendation Process
Applications fitting criteria will be considered by a funding panel comprising of representatives of each of the Community Council areas, and at least one elected member.
The total annual budget for grants is £24,990, and the Panel considers all applications that meet the funding criteria until the fund for that year has been fully allocated. As a result, the Panel will recommend to fully fund the project, offer partial funding, or decline to recommend an award.
The Neighbourhood Network will make recommendations to Locality Manager based on Funding Panel discussions.
2021-22 Update – projects tackling Greenspace and community growing will be particularly welcomed.
Awards Made in 2021/22
- Blackhall Community Trust - £1,440.00
- Drylaw Rainbow Club - £3,705.00
- LifeCare Edinburgh - £5,000.00
- The Yard - £5,000.00
- Edinburgh City Mission - £4,736.00
- Broughton High School Association - £2,279.00
- Blackhall Childrens Sports Association - £990.00
- Drylaw Telford Community Association - £1,840.00
North West Community Grants Fund application and guidanceNorth West Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidance
For further information on the Community Grants Fund please contact Elaine Lennon.