Western Community Grants Fund
Please contact Elaine Lennon, details below.
Overview of Recommendation Process
Applications fitting criteria will be considered at a Neighbourhood Network meeting and recommendations made to Locality Manager.
The total annual budget for grants is £37,565, and the Panel considers all applications that meet the funding criteria until the fund for that year has been fully allocated. As a result, the Panel will recommend to fully fund the project, offer partial funding, or decline to recommend an award.
2021-22 Update – projects tackling Social Isolation will be particularly welcomed.
Awards Made in 2021/22
- Corstorphine Connect Sight Loss Group - £2,952
- Corstorphine Community Centre - £4,612
- You're Never too Old (YNTO) - £2,067
- Corstorphine Village Playgroup - £2,287
- Corstorphine Scottish Women's Institute - £2,100
- 88th Craigalmond Scouts - £3,027
- 16th Craigalmond Scout Group - £2,998
- Edinburgh Park Leisure (Energize) - £4,400
- Edinburgh Park Leisure (Energize) for VSF - £1,554
- Corstorphine Dynamos - £4,590
- React to Rugby - £3,099
- Corstorphine Community Centre - £3,879
North West Community Grants Fund application and guidanceNorth West Community Grants Fund downloadable application form and guidance
For further information on the Community Grants Fund please contact Elaine Lennon.